Paint & Fabric Protection
Professionally Applied – Nationwide
Owning a plane or helicopter can be a real pleasure but maintaining that new glossy looking appearance and keeping it clean can be a challenge.
Due to the every day use of your plane or helicopter the exterior and interior are exposed to the elements. For the exterior these elements are generally grime, acid rain, skydrol, black streaks and cleaning can be time consuming as dirt/grime become embedded into the paint surface. You may find yourselves spending hours cleaning and having to use polish etc. to remove the grime within your paint surface.
However with Paintseal protective coatings all this is a thing of the past!
Our fully trained professional technicians ensure the highest quality of application and attention to detail, total customer satisfaction is our primary goal. We pride ourselves on using the very best protective coatings, we use our Aviation Approved Liquid Glass Ceramic coating, Gen-3, which is solvent resistant and has high resistance to skydrol.
With Paintseal Direct products we can help you cut down the cleaning time, the frequency and the need for polishing.
Many polishes contain slight cutting agents to remove the dirt and grime from within the paint surface, these products used overtime can lead to flat and dull appearance, which creates drag, leading to higher fuel use.
Our Aviation Protective coating has been tested and gained Boeing D6- 17487 REVISION R Approval, so you can be assured of its superior quality.
Our protective coatings will help protect the high gloss appearance of your plane or helicopter which not only means it stays looking newer for longer but also helps reduce the frequency of repainting.
The interior of your plane or helicopter is also under threat from damage, normally due to unfortunate spillages of drinks and food which are very difficult to remove from the fabric seating areas and in most cases these will leave an unsightly stain.
We use the very best Hypo- Allergenic, Non CFC, PTFE (Teflon) formulae to protect your fabric seating areas.
We also offer the ultimate in Leather Care and Protection using products by Leather Master (Scandinavia).
• Easy cleaning of grime, black streaks and skydrol
• No more waxing, polishing or abrasive cleaning
• Maintains a high gloss appearance – exhibits self-cleaning
• Seals and protects paintwork to 9H pencil hardness
• High resistance to skydrol
• Quicker water run off due to hydrophic surface
• Improves airflow as reduces drag – fuel saving
• Lasting protection as effective for -330ºC to +700ºC
• Reduces frequency of repainting
• Does NOT contain silicone so paint repair safe
• Seals and protects fabric seating upholstery
• Easy cleaning and no stains guaranteed
• Keeps interiors looking newer for longer
• Hypo-allergenic, non CFC PTFE formula
• Leather protection option
Please note that all Paintseal Direct protective coatings are only available through Paintseal Direct ltd and it’s supporting dealers and is only available Professionally Applied – Nationwide by Paintseal Directs own fully trained application technician.
Please get in touch for the latest prices
For more information, please contact our offices on (01283) 703777